Community Support Groups for Domestic Violence
Groups provide opportunities to share information about personal experiences, receive information/handouts about pertinent topics and community resources. One-one counseling also available.
Drop-in groups of 3-6 women provide opportunities to come out of isolation about the issue of domestic abuse, to receive and give support and to receive information/handouts about pertinent topics and community resources. One-one counseling also available. Willow Domestic Violence Center (formerly Alternatives for Battered Women) provides a 24-hour hotline, advocacy and emergency shelter for victims and their children.
- Location: Call for information
- Time: Drop-In Support:
- Open Topics: Thursdays 7 – 8:30 pm; Saturdays and Wednesdays 10 – 11:30 am
- Using Art to Heal and Transform: Mondays 7 – 8:30 pm and Tuesdays 10 – 11:30 am
- Call to check on group as some holiday periods we may not have group of if the weather is bad.
- Fee: No fee
- Facilitation: Professional facilitators.
- Eligibility: For victims of domestic violence
No specific contact person
(585) 222-SAFE or 222-7233