A 12 week professional therapy group for those ages 18 and older with codependency issues impacting their mental health. Focus is on improving levels of independent functioning.
- Location: Call for information
- Time: Call for information
- Fee: Call for information
- Facilitation: Professional therapist
- Eligibility: For individuals 18 years and older with issues of codependency that are impacting their current mental health
James Meyer, 368-6750 or 368-6700,
Sponsored by: Unity Health Department of Psychiatry and Behavioral Health
If you’re experiencing emotional distress related to the COVID-19 Pandemic, crisis counselors are available 24/7, 365 days a year.
Call 1-800-985-5990 or text “TalkWithUs” to 66746
If you are in crisis or are thinking about suicide, get connected to a local crisis center and get in touch with someone immediately.
Call 1-800-273-8255 or text “MHA” to 741741
In this time of crisis, we at the MHA would like to reassure our community that we are committed to providing our supports and services through the form of TeleMental Health virtual services.
Get connected with the Mental Health Association today!