Shoplifter Counseling and Diversion Services
The group focuses on strategies to stop shoplifting. Support and counseling are provided through group therapy. Peer counseling, speaker’s bureau, and a buddy system also offered.
- Location: Call for information
- Time: Meetings arranged around clients’ schedules/needs
- Fee: $25 per group session; sliding fee scale for individuals and couples.
- Facilitation: Professionally facilitated
- Eligibility: For individuals with shoplifting issues. Self-referral or court referral accepted. An intake assessment is required prior to participation.
Marilyn Lipshutz, 737-5858, firstname.lastname@example.org
Sponsored by: No Sponsor Listed