Provides supportive groups for sex and love addicts, phone hotline, speaker’s bureau and education programs.
- Location: 399 Alexander Street, Rochester
- Time: Various days and times. Call for information
- Fee: $35-55 for group sessions. Sliding fee scale available.
- Facilitation: Professionally facilitated
- Eligibility: For individuals with sex and love addictions, friends, spouses and families of sex and love addicts (gay and heterosexual).
Dan Morris or Robert Meadows, 546-5180, email@example.com
399 Alexander Street, Rochester, NY 14607
Sponsored by: Dan Morris, LCSW and Robert Meadows, LCSW
A 12-step group for friends and families of sexaholics, for the recovery from the effects upon us of another person’s sexaholism. This group provides support, telephone hotline, peer counseling and social events.
- Location: St. Thomas Episcopal Church, 2000 Highland Avenue, Rochester
- Time: Thursdays, 7:30-9:00 PM
- Fee: Voluntary Contribution (usually $1)
- Facilitation: Member Facilitators
- Eligibility: Friend or family member of a sexaholic
No specific contact person, Call (585) 234-1892 (leave a message), firstname.lastname@example.org
Sponsored by: No sponsor indicated
Sexaholics Anonymous Rochester
This group provides support, telephone hotline, peer counseling, speaker’s bureau, buddy system, newsletter and social events. Listed meetings are open to the public. All other meetings available through arranged interview.
- Location: Christ the Good Shepard Lutheran Church, 1000 N. Winton Road (Between Empire and Browncroft), Rochester NY 14609
- Time: Tuesdays 7:30-8:30 PM
- Fee: No fee
- Facilitation: Member facilitators
- Eligibility: Listed meeting is open to the public. All other meetings are open to individuals only after an arranged interview. Call to make arrangements for interview.
No specific contact person, Call 234-0359, No e-mail available
Sponsored by: No Sponsor Listed.