Crohn’s and Colitis Foundation of America
This group is for those with Crohn’s Disease or ulcerative colitis, family members and any interested community member. It offers education, support, educational materials and a newsletter.
- Location: Park Ridge Hospital 2nd floor D’Stephano Education Center, 1561 Long Pond Road, Rochester
- Time: Third Wednesday of every month, 7-9 PM (except Dec. and July)
- Fee: $25 membership fee per year. Membership not required for those wishing to attend groups.
- Facilitation: Member facilitators
- Eligibility: For individuals with Crohn’s Disease or ulcerative colitis, family members and any interested community member
No specific contact person, Call 349-4144, email@example.com
1279 Chili Avenue, Suite 543 Rochester, NY 14624
Sponsored by: Rochester Chapter, Crohn’s and Colitis Foundation