Adult Anxiety Group
A therapy group for adults with Anxiety Disorders. Must be a patient of Unity Health System
- Location: Call for information
- Time: Call for information
- Fee: Covered by many insurances. Sliding payment fee may be available
- Facilitation: Professional therapist
- Eligibility: For adults with Anxiety Disorders. Must be a patient of Unity Health System.
James Meyer, Ph.D., CGP, Greece Campus 368-6705, Carol Tichenor, Greece Campus 368-6712, John Mele, MS. Ed, St. Mary’s Campus 368-8580, Sue Stuckless, St. Mary’s Campus 368-6517, Jay Pruiett, LSMS, Evelyn Brandon Campus 368-6900, Mary Warchocki, Evelyn Brandon Campus 368-6929,
Groups at Greece Campus (100 Pinewild Drive, Rochester), St Mary Campus (835 W. Main Street, Rochester) and Evelyn Brandon (81 Lake Avenue, Rochester) Rochester, NY 14606
Sponsored by: Unity Health Department of Psychiatry and Behavioral Health
P.E.A.R.L. Ministries Inc.
The Ministry assists persons in overcoming stress and anxiety. The group also provides Peer Counseling and offers One-On-One Counseling. Available to anyone dealing with Stress and Anxiety. Holistic approach to well-being.
- Location: Thursday meetings at 215 Tremont Street (Door #2 – ring bell). Wednesday meetings at Wilson Commencement Park , 251 Joseph Avenue, Rochester, NY 14605
- Time: 2nd & 4th Thursdays, 6:30pm-8:00pm (at Tremont Street) and 3rd Wednesdays 6:30-8:00 p.m. at Wilson Commencement Park
- Fee: None (Will offering accepted)
- Facilitation: Professional and member facilitators
- Eligibility: Open to men, women, and children dealing with stress and anxiety.
Dr. Rita C. Gaither, PhD, 235-2222, firstname.lastname@example.org
215 Tremont Street, Rochester NY 14608.
Sponsored by: Dr. Rita C. Gaither, PhD
Panic Support Group-Greece
This group provides peer support, and a telephone hotline for individuals (with generalized anxiety, panic attacks and/or agoraphobia) who are working to overcome anxiety disorders. The group supports cognitive-behavioral therapy treatment.
- Location: The Lutheran Church of Concord, 485 Holmes Road, Rochester 14626
- Time: Third Wednesday of the month, 7-8:30 PM
- Fee: Donations accepted
- Facilitation: Member facilitators
- Eligibility: For individuals who have generalized anxiety, panic attacks and/or agoraphobia.
No specific contact person, Call 225-3868, No e-mail available
Sponsored by: No Sponsor Listed.