Coming Out: Surviving and Thriving
The group helps adults ages 18+ with the coming out process.
- Location: GAGV, 875 E. Main Street, Rochester, NY 14605
- Time: Six sessions offered every fall – September through October
- Fee: $60 (Scholarships available)
- Facilitation: Professionally Facilitated
- Eligibility: For adults ages 18+
No specific contact person, Call 244-8640, firstname.lastname@example.org
875 E. Main Street, Rochester NY 14605
Sponsored by: GAGV
Gay Men’s Group – Geneva
Facilitate discussion of issues
- Location: Call for information. Geneva, New York
- Time: Second Wednesday of the month, 7-9 PM
- Fee: No fee
- Facilitation: Professionally facilitated
- Eligibility: Open to gay men in the community
Charlie Lytle, 442-2246 X 3063,
1350 University Avenue, Suite C Rochester, NY 14607
Sponsored by: AIDS Rochester
Sexaholics Anonymous Rochester
This group provides support, telephone hotline, peer counseling, speaker’s bureau, buddy system, newsletter and social events. Listed meetings are open to the public. All other meetings available through arranged interview.
- Location: Christ the Good Shepard Lutheran Church, 1000 N. Winton Road (Between Empire and Browncroft), Rochester NY 14609
- Time: Tuesdays 7:30-8:30 PM
- Fee: No fee
- Facilitation: Member facilitators
- Eligibility: Listed meeting is open to the public. All other meetings are open to individuals only after an arranged interview. Call to make arrangements for interview.
No specific contact person, Call 234-0359, No e-mail available
Sponsored by: No Sponsor Listed.