Yoga asana (poses) in an accessible form. Geared as a gentle exercise for your mental and physical health. Connect with your inner peace. “We are all one when we live from the heart.”
Here’s a list of common objects that might serve as good substitutes for yoga props:
- Yoga mat – beach/bath towel, carpet, blanket, or go wild and don’t use one!
- Yoga blanket – beach/bath towel, heavy blanket
- Yoga strap – rolled-up, old towel, belt, (clean) dog leash
- Yoga block – thick hard cover books
- Yoga bolster – couch cushion, pillow or large floor pillow
Wednesdays will be Chair Yoga! – Those with limited space, take note! If “asana” means “seat”, this yoga class takes the meaning literally! All yoga poses (a.k.a. asana) will be done with the aid of a chair. Please ensure you have a steady, solid chair and avoid desk chairs on wheels that do not have a wheel-licking mechanism.
Please join my meeting from your computer, tablet or smartphone.
You can also dial in using your phone.
United States: +1 (646) 749-3112
Access Code: 232-112-765
New to GoToMeeting? Get the app now and be ready when your first meeting starts: