Education & Training
For the entire community…
- Educational presentations and workshops and practical information for the community on a variety of mental health topics (such as stress management, coping with symptoms of mental illness and managing recovery).
- A free Therapist Referral Service – providing the names of therapists in private practice who are accepting new clients
- A Support Group Directory that provides information on dozens of local support groups (available online here)
- Finding Your Way: A Guide to Behavioral Health Services in Monroe and Livingston Counties – provides information about available mental health resources (available online here)
- The Vangellow Family Resource Center (our Library) offers a variety of books and resources on mental health topics.
- Anger Management Classes: Please call 585-325-3145 for information.
- For adults with psychiatric disorders…
Personalized support that helps individuals achieve self-sufficiency and maintain mental and physical wellness.
Special Education Resources…
Call our main office at 585.325.3145 for more information.