Education & Training
For the entire community…
- Educational presentations and workshops and practical information for the community on a variety of mental health topics (such as stress management, coping with symptoms of mental illness and managing recovery).
- A free Therapist Referral Service – providing the names of therapists in private practice who are accepting new clients
- A Support Group Directory that provides information on dozens of local support groups (available online here)
- Finding Your Way: A Guide to Behavioral Health Services in Monroe and Livingston Counties – provides information about available mental health resources (available online here)
- The Vangellow Family Resource Center (our Library) offers a variety of books and resources on mental health topics.
- Anger Management Classes: (click for more information)
- For adults with psychiatric disorders…
Personalized support that helps individuals achieve self-sufficiency and maintain mental and physical wellness.
Call our main office at 585.325.3145 for more information.
Partnering with people with lived experience of mental illness to address system barriers to healthy eating.
March 5, 2019
Oops! We could not locate your form.