The Livingston County Office of the Mental Health Association works with individuals and existing community organizations to increase awareness of mental health/mental illness and to reduce stigma by providing information and educational services.
- Educational programs are offered on a number of topics such as stress management, understanding depression, workplace diversity and balancing work and family life.
- The Hand in Hand Together Group meets on a weekly basis and is a peer run social group.
- Educational brochures on a number of topics are available at the seven libraries in the Livingston County Library System.
- Finding Your Way: A Guide to Behavioral Health Services in Monroe and Livingston Counties is available in booklet form or through this website.
- Look for the monthly column “Healthy Mind, Healthy Body” in the Dansville Pennysaver, Mt. Morris Shopper and the Livingston Pennysaver.
The office is located at:
Zion Episcopal Church
10 Park Place
Avon, NY 14414