MENTAL HEALTH ASSOCIATION OF ROCHESTER
Services that support individuals who are seeking meaningful employment or who want to maintain their current job.
- Our Employment Support Specialist is available to assist individuals in finding and maintaining employment. Services include (but are not limited to):
- Resume building
- Interviewing skills
- Connection with prospective employers
- Assisting with supporting current employment (Performance Reviews, Job coaching, Mediation, etc.)
- Prevocational skills building and support related to education are available through our Education Support Specialist.
- Group training on a variety of topics related to employment, including:
- Soft Skill Development
- SSD/SSI Benefits Work Incentives
- Career Exploration
- and more…
- SSD and/or SSI benefits advisement services
- We participate in the Ticket-to-Work program
For further information, please email Employment Support Specialist – Todd Nesbitt or call