Children Coping with Grief and Loss, Coping with Loss, Infant Loss Support, and SIDS Alliance groups.
This is a therapy group for children under age 18 who have experienced stressful life events. Must be a patient of Unity Health System
- Location: Call for information
- Time: Call for information
- Fee: Covered by many insurances. Sliding payment fee may be available.
- Facilitation: Professional Therapists
- Eligibility: Children ages 18 and younger. Must be a patient of Unity Health. Requires an initial assessment.
For more information or to start your evaluation call (585) 922-9900
Sponsored by: Behavioral Health Network of Rochester Regional Health System